You are here
CM Tools Engineer
ASSYST is looking for a qualified CM Tools Engineer to join our team in our Sterling, VA headquarters.
***This position requires an ACTIVE Secret Clearance or interim Clearance***
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Working in a team environment, analyze, design, develop, test, and implement CM tools solutions, using primarily IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Manager (CLM) modules (RTC, DOORS, RQM, etc.), and Git/GitLab
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement automation/integration solutions between CM Tools/Repositories and other tools, in support of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), and code quality
- Administer and support legacy IBM Rational installations – ClearQuest (CQ), ClearCase (CC), etc.
- Administer and support Oracle based Rational database installations
- Administer and support CM Tools described above, including collaborating with infrastructure team to provide environment support
- Administer and support Rational to end users, including troubleshooting, preparing training material and conducting training
- Create documents, including design, test plans, User Guides, SOPs, work instructions
- Other tasks as assigned
- U.S. Citizenship, with Secret Clearance
- Solid technical experience with installation, maintenance, development, configuration, administration, and support of CM Tools, preferably with IBM Rational suite and/or Open Source based tools
- Experience implementing Git/GitLab, release engineering, build automation, and CI/CD, is a plus
- Oracle database administration experience is a plus
- Experience documenting designs, processes, SOPs, work instructions, and training material
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, and take complete ownership of assignments
- ITIL certification and knowledge of SDLC concepts, including Agile, is desirable; familiarity with Scaled Agile framework (SAFe) is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field (experience can be substituted for degree)
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.