You are here
SharePoint Services Manager
ASSYST is looking for a SharePoint Services Managers to work out of our headquarters in Sterling, VA. This manager will monitor functionality, security, and integrity of SharePoint services including leading the efforts for planning, organizing and implementing the necessary changes to SharePoint 2013. These skillsets include but are not limited to ensuring all aspects of service life cycle adhere to the security/information assurance policies in accordance with Reclamation and Interior policy. Performance at this high level of effort is crucial due to the nature of the strict security posture for some of our dams, which are categorized as National Critical Infrastructures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework to develop guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) concerning the operation and use of SharePoint sites, services and activities.
- Establish SharePoint service performance levels, uptime, maintenance windows and response time.
- Maintain SharePoint service planning, implementation and maintenance in accordance with Reclamation guidance. They will ensure version upgrades and software are updated and appropriate.
- Ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices in the delivery of SharePoint services in accordance with the National Institute of Standards.
- Take measurements of SharePoint activity and technical testing of web servers and capabilities while consistently evaluating new SharePoint services as required.
- Ensure that all aspects of the SharePoint sites, services and activities conform to the standards, regulations and policies set by Reclamation and Interior.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.