You are here
SharePoint Solutions Developers
ASSYST is looking for several SharePoint Solutions Developers for multiple locations including our Headquarters in Sterling, VA and Onsite at a Government Customer location in Boise, ID with one position requiring travel to Washington State location a third of the time. These developers will enhance and maintain the SharePoint environment.
There are approximately 400 established SharePoint sites at one location. Of these, over 180 of them were modified in 2017 and approximately 15 are pending. At the other location, there are approximately 50 active SharePoint sites. These individuals should be aware of the level of effort required to manage the full scope of the SharePoint sites that are currently in use, and continue to manage existing sites while creating new SharePoint sites. They will provide progress reports to customers, make recommended improvements and enhancements to business process when they are discovered. They will coordinate with other SharePoint developers to deliver solutions to remote locations as required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with customers to capture business requirements and advise them on design capabilities and maintenance responsibilities.
- Design custom solutions for the customer. They will perform research in order to discover methods & adapt to requirements as needed by designing custom forms and/or input screens.
- Implement solutions using standard or custom SharePoint site templates, lists, libraries, customized InfoPath forms and customized workflows to automate processes & notifications.
- Perform tests to validate solution integrity.
- Configure and maintain collaboration servers.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.