You are here
SharePoint Systems Administrators
ASSYST is looking for several SharePoint Systems Administrators for multiple locations including our Headquarters in Sterling, VA and Onsite at a Government Customer location in Boise, ID with one position requiring travel to Washington State location a third of the time. These sites are both disaster recovery sites; as well, they provide back-up recovery for each other in the event of a major catastrophe.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support SharePoint service planning, implementation and maintenance; plan for and implement new version upgrades. Stay apprised of technical developments in SharePoint and make new technology recommendations, including hardware and software.
- Provide technical advice and consultation in the design, installation and maintenance of SharePoint servers.
- Monitor functionality, security, and integrity of SharePoint services.
- Identify and resolve technical problem conditions.
- Provide support for remote server locations as requested. Install and support add-on SharePoint web parts as appropriate.
- Implement and maintain the appropriate level of controls on SharePoint systems and security.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.