You are here
ASSYST is looking for a Systems Administrator to work on site in Ft. Rucker, AL.
Assesses data environment, makes recommendations, and implements solutions to apply latest IT technology.
Performs integration, configuration, and maintenance on Army Mission Command Systems (AMCS) hardware and software, and supports the use of application software to simulate the battlefield synthetic environment at designated United States Army Aviation Center of Excellence (USAACE) training classrooms or field training sites. Includes the unpacking/setup of new hardware as well as teardown/packing of new or old hardware for return and/or disposition and ensures that inventory data is provided for the update of official equipment accounts.
Additionally, performs network support, maintenance, and upgrades of digital Tactical Operations Centers (TOCs) Mission Command systems servers and components, SAF stations, and other simulation/stimulation assets as required to provide an operational AMCS training network to support USAACE scheduled training requirements.
Provides on-site and off-site technical support of the Aviation Collective Training Exercises while performing Configuration Management (CM) of AMCS hardware and software utilized in support of USAACE requirements, and represents the requirements to the NEC Configuration Control Board (CCB) to establish and maintain the Tactical Training Network (TTN) that emulates the Lower Tactical Internet (LTI) as used in Army unit AMCS connectivity.
- COMP TIA Security+ certified is a must.
- Currently have or be eligible to obtain a Secret level security clearance.
- Having a working knowledge and experience in the following systems is crucial to job performance: Group Policy and VMware, Ghost/Win PE imaging, Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, MOSS, WSUS, WDS and HBSS.
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Training, Certifications:
- Minimum Education/Training: Bachelor’s degree in field appropriate to integrated data environment management is desired.
- Minimum Experience: 4 years of integrated data environment specialist experience or general MOBIS support.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.