- At least five years of experience as a Dot Net Programmer
- Experience creating Web services using Visual Studio
- Experience with C#, .Net 3.5, XML, XSLT, MS Visual Studio, .Net 2008, SQL 2005/2008 (.Net 4.0/VS 2010 is preferred)
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and MVC Framework is a plus
- Strong familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture and SDLC
- Backend development skills in a MS SQL database environment is a plus
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a cooperative, positive attitude
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Perform any approved enhancements. Provide estimates of time to complete enhancement requests along with weekly updates.
- Maintain web services
- Develop any new web services as required and assigned to support the business needs of this office
- Help in developing new applications as new business needs are identified to meet the goals of this office
- Perform unit testing and other necessary testing as assigned for bug fixes and enhancements.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance. Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.assyst.net.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.