Oracle WebCenter Developer
Job ID:KZ - OWC - 10282013
Date Posted:Mon, 2013-10-28 (All day) - Mon, 2013-11-18 (All day)
Advanced Software Systems (ASSYST) is looking for qualified applicants to fill the following opening in Baltimore, MD
Duties / Responsibilities
1. Work with business users to develop website requirements
2. Develop website page navigation charts
3. Develop, test and implement Oracle Web Center solution into the P20W production environments
4. Operate, manage and maintain Oracle Web Center solutions
5. Develop dynamic webpage to Oracle 11G R2 database connectivity
6. Integrate Oracle LDAP access protocols into the Web Center environment for SSO (Single Sign On) and work with the security operations center (SOC) staff to define and validate LDAP roles as they apply to WebCenter access and security
7. Provide thorough Web Center testing prior to migration to production to include regression testing
8. Design, develop, test and implement Web Center backup and recovery and DR (disaster recovery) solutions for Web Center implementations
9. Monitor Web Center activity and provide performance enhancements to maintain Web Center solutions within tolerances of all Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
10. Troubleshoot and provide support for Web Center issues and work with the State Helpdesk support teams to resolve issues with Web Center solutions.
11. Maintain strong security for Web Center solutions
12. Participate in any required COOP exercises
1. A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
2. Must have five (5) years of computer experience in information systems design
3. A minimum of three (3) years of object oriented software development experience designing, building and deploying custom application solutions required
4. A minimum of five (5) years designing and implementing web portals using standard development languages, technologies, and development methods including: HTML/XHTML, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, and Java
5. A minimum of four (4) years of experience conducting software requirements mapping; application configuration and testing; and application interface design & testing
6. A minimum of three (3) years experience with Oracle Web Center Portal implementation, integration, operations, and management in a secure data center environment
7. At least three (3) years of experience as an application programmer on large-scale DBMS, knowledge of computer equipment, and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives
8. A minimum of three (3) years experience with any combination of work with Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data and compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and/or Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance.
9. A minimum of one (1) year of experience providing FERPA compliance for a publically facing education website
10. A minimum of three (3) years experience using Oracle 11G RDBMS API’s (e.g. ODBC & JDBC) in support of web interface database connectivity
11. A minimum of two (2) years experience using Oracle LDAP integration with web services to control access to web pages and content
12. A minimum of two (2) years experience providing audit support from Oracle Web Center logs
13. A minimum of one (1) year of experience working at a State or Local Education Agency
14. Experience with intrusion detection testing and remediation
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance. Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.assyst.net.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.