Assyst’s Portfolio Management solution offers an integrated approach that allows its customers to manage their services, projects, products, people and financials based on the overall performance of the entire set of projects. It gives executives a real-time view of the investments, initiatives and resources, and creates incentives for managers to ensure controlled and predictable execution of projects and programs. Along with the core project and portfolio management functionality from standard tools and technologies are solution-specific functionalities that support the critical processes of IT Governance. Assyst’s Portfolio Management solutions are delivered in a Web Services enabled architecture comprised of a set of business processes.
Assyst is a CA Clarity PPM Partner and reseller. Assyst has an established CA Clarity PPM practice lead by a team of CA Clarity trained and certified professionals helping organizations put in place a robust IT governance that brings greater visibility, transparency, accountability and measurement into IT initiatives, thereby improving project management and reducing total cost of ownership. Assyst has award winning implementations to its credit. Our end-to-end CA Clarity PPM services include ;
- CA Clarity PPM Implementation assessment & roadmap development
- In-depth CA Clarity PPM v13 and 12.1 Functional Consulting
- Unique Accelerated CA Clarity PPM Upgrade Services ( ver 7.5.x to ver 12.1, ver 8.x to ver 12.1 or to Clarity v13 )
- 24 x 7 Operations & Maintenance of existing CA Clarity PPM implementations
- CA Clarity PPM Enterprise Integration & extending Clarity PPM Architecture to other Business Systems
- Business Objects Reports ( Actuate to Business Objects Reports Migration )
- SAP Xcelsius Dashboards
- Interface Development with ERP systems like PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle eBusiness and other third party applications
- CA Clarity PPM On-Premise to Hosting Migration & Managed Hosting Services
Assyst Portfolio Management solutions give customers the tools needed to continuously align project investments with corporate goals. Successful implementation results in the highest return on the use of resources. Assyst’s Portfolio Management solutions provide customers with the structured environment needed to establish portfolio criteria for IT investment, and help develop plans and use-case scenarios and to communicate strategic decisions. Assyst follows an implementation approach that capitalizes on the management principles established by the PMI (Project Management Institute), and the Software Engineering Institute’s CMMI Level 5 processes. Assyst’s Portfolio Management solutions provide customers with extensive performance analysis and scorecard capability that shows the true costs and benefits of the strategic projects going on in an organization. Assyst's solution provides the ability to establish sophisticated metrics-based evaluation and selection criteria, create and optimize planning scenarios, communicate decisions and monitor progress.
For more information and Request for Proposal (RFP) please call 703-230-3100 or email at email@example.com